Practical solutions to meet environmental, community and wellbeing objectives
Whether it’s making a positive contribution to biodiversity restoration, assisting communities under your corporate responsibility strategy, or looking after the wellbeing of your employees, BioScapes can help.
With a unique, self-contained biodiversity planter from BioScapes, these are some of the boxes your organisation can tick:
- Designed by ecologists to address the need for biodiversity net gain.
- Wildlife havens that provide habitats and a food source for a broad spectrum of wildlife – everything from butterflies and bees to hedgehogs and other small mammals.
- Externally, consist of spacious planting areas for pollinator-friendly planting.
- Internally, combine specialist habitats to accommodate multiple species, including hedgehog houses, butterfly houses and bee hotels.
- Cleverly integrate habitats and planting areas in a way that enables species to interact as they would in a natural ecosystem.
Proven to performAs a new and unique concept, how do we know that these products perform?
- A tangible, positive impact in trials – in trials, when compared to an adjacent short grass area, BioScapes products delivered a 10-fold increase in invertebrates and a 3-fold increase in amphibian species.
- Approved by leading organisations – our products have been tested and rolled out by leading property developers, Persimmon Homes and Taylor Wimpey, to help meet ‘Biodiversity Net Gain’ requirements for new developments.
- Ecological survey of the area where you are considering siting your BioScapes product to assess the current ecology
- Recommendation on effective placement of the habitat unit in the ecological network
- Recommended planting scheme
- Introduction and education piece on biodiversity and its value.